Subject: FYI post-publication – ECDC RRA "Assessing the risk to public health of multiple detections of poliovirus in wastewater in the EU/EEA"
From: "RDO" <[email-masked]>
To: "RDO" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Duty EI 24/7" <[email-masked]>, "Director" <[email-masked]>, "Pamela Rendi-Wagner" <[email-masked]>, "Piotr Kramarz" <[email-masked]>, "Vicky Lefevre" <[email-masked]>, "Ole Heuer" <[email-masked]>, "Thomas Hofmann" <[email-masked]>, "Governance" <[email-masked]>, "DPR VPD and Immunisation" <[email-masked]>, "VPD VPD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2025 20:05:44 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

The Rapid Risk Assessment  “Assessing the risk to public health of multiple 
detections of poliovirus in wastewater in the EU/EEA” is now publicly 
available on the 
<https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/multiple-detections-poliovirus-wastewater-eueea> 
ECDC website.

Kind regards,

Daniel Cauchi

ECDC Response Duty Officer

 Disclaimer

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information. 
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity 
designated above. If you are not an Early Warning and Response System member 
or an authorised National staff (Coordinating Competent Body, National Focal 
Point, Advisory Forum Member), please notify the sender immediately and 
delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, 
distribution or any other use of these documents by an individual or entity 
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL